People are strange.
got tis msg on frensta..
HoW tO mAkE a GiRl feeL Love??
1. While you hold her hand play with her fingers
2. Tickle her make her laugh
3. Kiss her
4. Dont only kiss her on the lips, on the cheek and forehead is cute too
5. Hold her waist
6. Hug her while your behind her and rest your head on her shoulder
7. Whisper you love her in her ear
8. Tell her she's beautiful
9. Look her in the eyes and smile
10. Tell her you never want her to let You go
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo how do U do earlier? (wat?) I hope U are pretty well there. O ya I would like to introduce My self,My name is Feky Steven Nangon, I`m 23 years old from Jakarta – Indonesia and I am Christian.I came to this site to meet interesting people.I like to talk about deep issues that I can have an opinion about it , I`m seeking foreign lady friends who would like to make friendship with me here and add intercourse as many as possible (r u kidding me? wat intercourse??). But by the way Did I make U angry with My first acquaintance ? I hope You don’t mind to know Me and Our self eachother (dude, ur trying to confuse). I so thankfully if I can know You closer eventhough We are far…. Hope We will be a Good Friend (r we an entity aredy?).
Sorry May I know Your Address and Phone No.(Mobile and home)…probably someday I will go there to Ur place (stalker!!!)…that I can meet U directly. here are My mobilephone number : +62-81316331791 (Indonesia), +65-81317842 (Singapore) and +86-13427320768 (China) and My homephone/fax : +62-21-4409636 (er...too much info) and My E-Mail : *deleted for privacy purposes*@lycos.com hope if someday You would come here (Jakarta or Bali-Indonesia) for holidays, don`t hesitate to call Me directly. Don`t forget Me to message or call Me on my phone anytime.
GOD Bless You always My dear friend. (thanks)
Here is my home address :
Here is my home address :
c/o. Jl.Kramat ****
Komp.Ditjenhubla block * no.5
Kel.Tugu Utara, Kec.Koja
Jakarta Utara ****
Jakarta-Indonesia.
(i seriously dun need to kno)
I am waiting Your e-mail or message from You. Thank You and please don’t angry to Me here. (then, whr?) GOD bless You and Your family. (thx again)
Thank You.
Love, (urgh)
Feky Steven Nangon.
Thank You.
Love, (urgh)
Feky Steven Nangon.
ok WTF.
seriously.


6 Comments:
i've had ppl applying for a JOB who didn't provide that much contact information.
i wanna share cos i dun hv abg.. n u seem to hv lots of wisdom to share.. HD minds thirst for knowledge.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ewww.
ya lor ya lor.
erit selfish bastard.
my bad.
Post a Comment
<< Home