..HD Girl strikes again..

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Syukur.

Only God knows the obstacles I had to go through to get to where I am right now. I've finally gotten the final approval. So right now i'm just waiting for the email briefing, confirmed date of departure, e-visa and e-ticket.

Before this, I went through hell. Seriously. I sent in my medical report, waited for days on the edge for their reply, and when I finally called DUBAI ($$$), they said they didn't receive it. Like wth??!! The others got their final approval, and I haven't even sent in my report?? Panic sets in. The lady told me to keep the attachment below 1MB bcos their inbox can't take emails bigger than that, considering they get hundreds of emails each day. so after an hour, i managed to fig out how to make everything 946kb. From a scanned-to-PDF doc sized at 12MB.

After I successfully sent it in, I called them again to check if they got it. They did. Phew! Shortly after, they called back to clarify bcos there was something on the report they couldn't read (Gee, thanks doc! great handwriting!). Thankfully I was paying attention when the doc was talking to me and I actually read the report thoroughly. Then she went on to say that the doc missed out on a field and I'd need to get the doc to fill it up then scan it in and email them again. (Gee, thanks doc! Again!) I was cursing in my heart cos I shd've made sure the doc did her job at the clinic.

So. the very next morning at 9am I was at the clinic. Got everything done, and annoying doc added things here n thr. I was so annoyed cos I was afraid it'll affect my medical approval. ahaha.. Easy to say, my medical report wasn't perfect. SO i had good reason to fear. Straight after that left for my mom's office to scan it in and email it over. yes, i dun hv a printer/scanner at home, so each time i hv to go to my mom's office at orchard.

At night, I got the reply, and a medical waiver that I have to print, sign, n then email back. Again! Yet another trip to my mom's office. Deed is done, had lunch with mom, and then I went shopping by myself and spent $250. I panicked. ahhaha.. decided to buy some of the stuff ahead of approval cos even if i dun get the approval, these are things i can use... make-up, toiletries, a bag, a shawl, and 2 formal tops. my toiletries itself cost $93. hahaha.. bought 2 of everything. kancheong!

So now I finally got the final approval and all I gotta buy is 2 luggages, contact lenses, and other menial things. and I only have $400 left to spend. fuck .

Time to become a loanshark again. I have $560 everywhere.. ahhaha..

O$P$ ah...!!! KNN.

Syukur Alhamdulillah once again for things turning out well.

p/s: I might have to take the flight 1 or 2 days b4 my scheduled date of departure, depending on flight load. Hope I get to go on the 20th, cos I really need all the time I can get here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home