Time.
Time passed extremely slow today. It feels strange, almost warped somehow. It was as if no matter what I got myself engrossed in, usually a time-wasting activity like tv and internet, the next time I look at the time, only 3 min or so has gone by. I don't understand it.
To top this whole phenomenon off, I watched The Lake House (Keanu Reeves, Sandra Bullock). Now THAT is some warped, abstract concept of time.
I wonder if such things do happen in real life. Thereupon I started thinking of all the people I've met and had passing time with, especially those with whom I've felt some kind of abstract connection with. However, I came to no conclusion.
I hope to sleep on it, and probably - no, possibly- just SLEEP.
I'm starting to get nervous.
*mumbles a prayer*


1 Comments:
the lake house, eh? as i rmb only the dog was able to effortlessly bridge the gap in time. how worthless is that? what good does it do him? "hmmm.. let's see...nope...nope...nope...dammit! where *did* i bury that bone? guess i'll just have to go back in time TWO YEARS and watch myself bury it again..."
anyway, don't mumble your prayers. God looks forward to hearing the desires of your heart. say 'em loud and strong.
Post a Comment
<< Home