..HD Girl strikes again..

Monday, September 28, 2009

Sometimes

it's not about being fickle. One moment I agree, and next I don't.

You probably weren't there, but just the mention of a secret rendezvous with you kicked up a storm and if you have ever loved someone the way I do now, you would know that you would do ANYTHING to make him/her happy...and that's what I did.

I apologize for turning you down, but I have priorities.

I do appreciate the fact that nothing stopped you from giving me the beautiful little treat for my ears. And I do appreciate that you put a lot of thought into the gift. I just hope you realise that my life has to be transparent to the person I love and adore. One day I wish for you both to meet. So that everything is clear and concise, rid of animosities.

You're my precious friend and he, my best friend, my love, my future, my everything.

Reality bites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home