..HD Girl strikes again..

Thursday, June 12, 2008

1 more week/1 week left?

Sometimes u wonder abt the value of a relationship, especially when it's been tested.

I only have a week left, and sometimes I wonder if it mean anything to other ppl. 1 week is not a long time, especially since my weekends are untouchables (property of Fadrinshah), and Thursday evening is already preparing for my departure.

FYI, my flight is EK349 at 0030h, 20 June 2008.

That leaves me with 4 days open to public. Faisal has asked to see me on either 17 or 18, and Khairi Senget has volunteered to accompany me on last min shopping (if needed) on 16 or 17.

And yet, you have been quiet. As if it doesn't matter to you whether or not I'm here. I'm not being petty, just finally questioning my significance in this relationship. I text u about my kenduri a few days ago, n u didn't even bother to reply. I assume ur not coming then. It's funny, cos my brother's frens are coming, but none of my frens are. (ur excused, Ad. have fun in KL)

Even Lee is coming, all the way from OK. Butters, my dad said we might still hv guests till late, so pls call me when u touch down k? U mite still make it.

I'm resigned to the fact that I won't see you until I actually fly back to Singapore.

I can't believe ppl are talking abt us. They're all questioning the "invincibility" of our relationship. They're even speculating that you're pissed off at me for getting the job. I don't believe it's true, but I guess it's up to u to prove it to me.

Don't be a stranger, Buddy.





Farewell dinner with the Page Ones. Much fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger fool2cr whined...

*hugs* see u soon, pahlawanku.

12:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home