..HD Girl strikes again..

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wish me luck.

"Cross your fingers
Cross your toes
Cross your eyes
and hold your nose."

That's what happens when butters veers away from his normal poetic sense. He came up with that little rhyme cos i was telling him that i've got an invitation for an interview with Emirates. Will i chicken out of this interview again? I hope not. Once is enough huh.

Syakir called me up recently. He just got back from Dubai. A break from the training, he says. I made him tell me all abt it. Sounds scary, but exciting. He's the one who was freaking out at taking this big step, n now he was gone 2 months without me even knowing. Network glitches.

So I hope to one day join him so that, as he says, we can rule the crew. Wish me luck.

p/s: buddy's birthday this thurs. sshhhhh.....

2 Comments:

Blogger fool2cr whined...

u WILL rule the crew! good luck -- u're gonna ace this one!

7:06 pm  
Blogger kloqwerk whined...

dun shoot my hopes up THAT high.
i'm not that tall.



=)

8:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home