I like how
i used to infuse lyrics into my posts. Guess it's the season again!
Music is the cure to everything i believe. Whenever I'm down, the only song guaranteed to put a smile on my face is The Beatles' Here Comes The Sun. It reminds me of the beach, the simpler times and Jamie Oliver, among other things.
Right now I'm in Guangzhou, just had a good McDonald's meal and I'm sleepy. The bf's disappeared from Skype, buddy's gone to sleep, and erit is mia, as usual. Some passengers liked my name, and I scolded one mockingly for not being able to decide what to drink. They were nice, but the flight was busy as hell. Got me so tired. I just found out a couple of hours ago that I have a hickey on my neck (thanks babe. sneaky). I'm smashed like a cockroach and thank god, not drunk. My right eye is acting up - feels like I got punched in the eye, and I may have sprained my ankle. Hopefully it doesn't swell up tomorrow. I feel awfully cold, even with the a/c off. What is UP??
Anyway,
Like a rock,
Like a planet,
Like a fucking atom bomb.
I remain unperturbed by the joy and the madness
that I encounter everywhere I turn.
-Bad Religion, "Generator"
Hopefully everything goes back to normal when I wake up in the afternoon. I miss my babe. Glad I've got my wombat with me.
Vindaloo.
Mandalay.
Wombat.
Hah. Go figure.
Bored of Cafe World.


5 Comments:
Okae.The wombat i dun get.
But me mia?
I thought u were the 1 whu went silent.
Nw,
I nd help! Quick!
what help?
apparently i lost connection without knowing it. bledy China connection. hahahha
Guess whut!!!?
I forgot help w whut also...
Too long wait.
But we'll tink of a system right?
we always fig it out.
=))))))))))
Post a Comment
<< Home