Diego
is back? Wow. I'll be expecting some drama and maybe loss of senses to
come. It's gonnnnna be fun.
Speaking of Sentosa, I can't wait to hit the beach again cos summer's almost over! Time for normal life again. I know it sounds crazy, but summer's unbearable where I live. Winter's the only season I look forward to.
Oh! Oh! I can't wait to wear my new winter boots.. Onitsuka Tiger sneaker boots, yawwww!!!! Saw it in Rome, fell in love with it.. It looks pretty bimbo with the 2 furry balls hanging at the top, but at least there's no heels! So it's a black Tiger with blue details (my fav shade of), with a knee high extension of bomber jacket material. Awesome blossom. Will update with a photo when I manage to take it.
Ok! I googled it. Apparently it's called Snow Heaven 72, an Onitsuka Tiger by Asics collection. Trying to get a photo of my boots, but they only seem to have the all-white, brown, purple and stuff but not mine. will try harder.
ok whatever. I took photos of them now that i'm back home.
here we go!
yeah i know.. big feet.
little blue bimbo balls!
aww.. so pretty
the first Onitsuka Tigers that I love
they can be worn as low or high boots.. fur lined to keep my pitter patters warm in winter.. best of all, they're sneakers, not heels! wooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo... worth the Euros I paid for them. mwahahhahahahhaha... Winter here I come!


8 Comments:
diego's been around all the time.
psychologically @ 1st.
then thru phonecalls.
thru letters.
thru phonecalls to my mum.
then thru direct phonecalls again.
and physically as well.
js tt my lame job separated us.
like hw urs separtd the HD alliance.
oi! whut loss of sense!?
i'm cool wit her ok.
btw,
i didnt kno u nvr liked tigers b4.
and i still prefer the oxblood dr marts.
still hv the oxbloods, baby.
i liked tigers, but somehow thr was nothing special abt them, esp in sing.
OI.
my job whr got lame.
knnccb.
My lame job nt urs!
Ur job js separatd us.
Nb country bloomin, lttr box dunno 2make.
Yalur,
Tigers lyk evrywhr here.
Lacoste also now. Haiya~
Btw, oxbloods bge i sudaaaaaaa....
what's that abt letterbox? tk fhm beb.
u what size uh?
Dubailah.
No lttrbox!
Size 8 for martens..
haiyah!
haiya whut?
haiyah! i'm a 6!
Post a Comment
<< Home