..HD Girl strikes again..

Monday, November 02, 2009

He says

he's ready. I was surprised to hear that, cos in my mind i'm thinking "so what's he waiting for?"

I really wonder. I don't wanna ask because I don't wanna put pressure on what we have now (which, in fact, is soooo beautiful). But THE WAIT is killing me. hahaha..

Well, I think I can wait better now than I could before. I know for sure that this man is the man I wanna spend the rest of my life with, have babies with, grow old with, and forever laugh and smile and dance and cry with. So there really is no rush, is there? I'm guessing half the fun is in waiting. And I wanna be sure that when he asks me, he's absolutely ready. As long as he's ready, I will be. Cos it's with him that I feel safest with. I trust his judgment, I trust his heart, I trust him.

I just pray for this wonderful relationship to always bring smiles and laughs to both he and I, no matter what the future holds. I love him for everything he is. No one else gets me the way he does and that is all I ask for.

Oh yeah. We also would like good jobs in Singapore so that we can start a family there. =)

Do you believe in soulmates?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous whined...

nope.

7:31 pm  
Blogger kloqwerk whined...

any particular reasons?

1:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home