Me time..
It's midweek, I haven't flown for 2 weeks, and I've been enjoying some ME time! And tonight, it's me, Season 3 of Friends, caramel ice-cream topped with Bailey's. Awesome-ness. I miss my Pinocchio, but he's in London. We had a good time yesterday. We went to renew his car insurance and registration, and then we went shopping! He had this sudden obsession with v-neck sweaters, so went looking for them. Ended up raiding Topman, Fred Perry and Lacoste. Baby's a happy boy now. =) He's such a shopaholic, even more than me! Amazing.
Anyway, I've been on airport standby for so many times, it's beginning to get on my nerves when people leave the lounge in a mess of strewn magazines and empty cups. I actually felt like gathering all the magazines, arrange them in alphabetical order AND month of issue, and then put them on the bookshelves according to height. Empty cups, well of course, stack them up and throw them in the bin, cos then they'll save some space.
I'm out of control.
Aiuto.


2 Comments:
Dh stop blogg?
bila ni?
Post a Comment
<< Home