bored shitless.
I just hope I don't get so bored that I start to do stupid things.. Hahaha.. My friends should come back soon!
On a different note, I had a beautiful nightmare last night. I dreamt that I was 3 months pregnant with someone's child. That very fact made me so happy, but that someone wasn't around. I was just carrying his child. And everyone around me was happy for me. My mom, my friends. I think my brothers were there too. Can't remember if my dad was, but I was a happy mom-to-be. Next, I was at a bar and I got a beer. And then when it came, I had to give it back cos I remembered that I was pregnant and I shouldn't drink. It was weird. I was happy though that my baby will have his green eyes, and his soft brown hair. It was a boy. We don't have a boy's name. And I woke up realising I don't have a baby. Now what do we make of that?


1 Comments:
the child is you, your yearning to be loved unconditionally. the pregnancy represents the waiting that you must endure. the beer represents doubts about your own self-control. going for a beer is the danger of slipping back into an old addictive pattern, but then you ultimately recognized that lifestyle for what it really was -- poison to the kind of relationship you really want.
but of course, it's been two months since you wrote this. i'm sure you've figured all this out on your own by now.
Post a Comment
<< Home